Number Of Openings : 5
Experience : 1-4 Year
Qualification : B.E. in Civil Engineering
Technical skill: SketchUp
- Design the layout plans, elevations, and sections in SketchUp.
- Preparing & revising architectural drawings as per discussion with the client & need of Project.
- Create the SketchUp models with the design heads.
- Working closely with the design/ architectural team to plan and visualize architectural and interior designing projects.
- Worked with an interior designer/ architect to develop design solutions.
- Visualizing building concepts in various quality render software.
- Work within timely schedules to coordinate the completion of tasks through to final Project Completion.
- Knowledge of Materials, Drawing Preparation, Aesthetics & functionality.
- Good working experience with SketchUp and AutoCAD.
- Good working experience with of V-ray or any other rendering software.
- Photoshop proficiency will be an advantage.
About the Company
UniquesCadd began with a view to providing attractive yet comfortable constructions that can fulfil client’s expectations, withstand the intended load and the weather. We are an architectural & engineering company providing exceptional building design solutions. We bring your vision to life. We create structures accurately as you imagine, with the best market rates, within timelines and to your satisfaction. We are fortunate to have the finest, most enthusiastic & energetic minds of the market who love what they do, excel at hat they do and, execute each project, putting their heart & soul into it. Handling diverse projects across the world, we blend the hand-picked talents and cutting edge technologies to provide the choicest services to our clients. Every project is unique and, that’s why we keep the distinctive approach towards each. Clarity and transparency define our working methods from the conceptual design to final construction. Unparalleled performance, brilliant quality and perfection in each detail are the qualities that distinguish UniquesCadd from the rest.