Laan van Snelrewaard 10, Oudewater, Netherland
Creating 2D floor plans from the hand-drawn site measurements help the homeowners to design with human use and adaptability which helps to see the structural layout and other location information.
Laan van snelrewaard 10, oudewater, netherland
Hand-drawn design to 2D floorplan
laan van snelrewaard 10, oudewater, netherland
Create a 2D Floor plan and 3D views of the residential unit.
Our customer provided hand-drawn designs to create a 2D floorplan and 3D views of the building.
Our client provided us with a sketch desired to be converted into 2D & 3D floorplans. Our team then created the same handmade illustration into a perfectly enhanced 2D & 3D Plan.
Measuring the dimensions from hand-made drawings was quite a task. Also, there was no correlation between internal and exterior dimensions, and that made it slightly tedious for our engineers.
- Our BIM architect developed and created a perfect 2D/3D Plan keeping in mind the holistic view of the project. It creates a realistic building model that resonated with the details.
- We delivered an appealing floorplan with 3D views. We drafted 2D and 3D floor layouts after analyzing a hand-drawn sketch to comprehend the client’s requirements. For this project, Uniquescadd also helped standardize documents by the BIM process.
- Besides the flawless final 2D & 3D models. The job was completed on time too as per the client’s specifications.
- We rendered 3D models and visualization that made design and communication approval easy.
- Further, reduce on-site dangers to a minimum and accelerate the project work.